Product Description
NEW!! Janey Baby Collection is a collaboration between Babysoy and Jane Goodall Institute. Products feature whimsical drawings of endangered species discussed in Dr. Goodall 's book Hope for Animals and Their World. This collection uses long staple organic cotton + soybean fiber to provide superior softness and warmth retention. Artworks are printed with water-based ink. B Proceeds from each sale benefit the Jane Goodall Institute and its programs /B . When purchasing any babysoy items, you know you are helping to reduce, reuse and now organically helping planet earth!
- Organic cotton baby bodysuit
- Jane goodall endangered animals
- Lap shoulder design for easy dressing
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Fair trade
Babysoy Janey Baby Bodysuits, Chimp, 3-6 Months Reviews
Babysoy Janey Baby Bodysuits, Chimp, 3-6 Months Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: By TheAmazingLeper "TheAmazingLeper" (Jackson, WY) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Bodysuits (Apparel) I bought the wolf design for my 8 month old because winter is approaching and she's outgrown all her long sleeved suits. I got the 12-18m size so that she can wear it all season. It's big on her, but still wearable with the sleeves rolled up. The fabric is soft and washed well. I love the art work and the blue piping along the collar and cuffs. I am going to order more, even though they're expensive, because they look so good on her. I find this to be a refreshing brand because most of their suits are gender neutral. The ones that are for girls are just as comfortable and functional as those for boys. It seems like a basic concept, but I rarely see it expressed in babies' clothing lines. Baby Soy seems to get it and I appreciate their dedication. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Babysoy Janey Baby Bodysuits (Apparel) I normally give the clothing I buy to the mother, but I kept this one for my grandson to wear around me. It is so cute! I was glad to see that some money for the sale will go to help endangered animals. The quality of this product is nice. Highly recommend. |
› See both customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น