- A great first layer against baby's skin, our super soft one-piece makes a great addition to baby's mix and match wardrobe
- Super soft
- Maintains shape after washing and only requires short, low temperature drying times
- Maintains beautiful vibrant colors wash after wash
Kicky Pants Short Sleeved One-Piece, Natural, 18-24 Months Reviews
Kicky Pants Short Sleeved One-Piece, Natural, 18-24 Months Reviews
| By SB (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews This review is from: Kicky Pants Short Sleeved One-Piece, Natural (Apparel) This is my favorite onesie by far! After putting my son in Carter's for the past 10 months because of their nice slim fit, I discovered Kicky Pants onsies. I love that the fabric is soft and stretchy so that it can fit snugly but still have so much give. While he is wearing size 12 months in Carter's, he fits perfectly into the 6-12 kicky pants because there is so much stretch for it to fit in the rise and snap around diaper. He could probably wear the 12-18 size, but I LOVE the snug cozy fit, finally a onesie that isn't baggy! The fabric is also thin in a good way and keeps cool in this summer heat. While the price won't allow me to replace all of his onesies, I'll be mixing in a handful of these as they look adorable on and feel great. This review is from: Kicky Pants Short Sleeved One-Piece, Natural (Apparel) Yes, these onsesies are a little expensive, but once you feel how soft they are and how great they look after continued abuse, you will not be disappointed. My 2-year-old son and my newborn daughter wear these onesies under everything. The onesies are nice and fitted, so they don't bunch under clothes, but they are stretchy enough that they should fit all shapes and sizes. I have found that when transitioning sizes (moving from 0-3 to 3-6, etc) that kicky pants items are some of the first to go, so I would order up a size if you are in-between or getting close to the next size. 0 of 3 people found the following review helpful: By This review is from: Kicky Pants Short Sleeved One-Piece, Natural (Apparel) What are these things made out of, Gold threads? $18 for one onepiece? I wouldn't even buy this. We are talking babies, drool, spit up, messy dinner. I love my grandkids but this is nuts. |
› See all 3 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น