วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Moss, 18-24 Months


Customer Rating :
Rating: 2.0

List Price : $20.00 Price : $17.15
Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Moss, 18-24 Months


  • A great first layer against baby's skin, our super soft one-piece makes a great addition to baby's mix and match wardrobe
  • Super soft
  • Maintains shape after washing and only requires short, low temperature drying times
  • Maintains beautiful vibrant colors wash after wash


Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Moss, 18-24 Months Reviews


Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Moss, 18-24 Months Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:    (0)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great, but too flimsy!, November 6, 2011
By 
I really wanted this onesie to work out for us. The fabric is incredibly soft and thin; like the product description states, it's the perfect "first layer" for baby's wardrobe. It fits very snugly, without being tight, like a second skin, or the way a pair of leggings for grown ups should fit. I do recommend buying a size or even two larger than you think you need, because It runs small. I had bought the next size up so she could wear this all winter, and it actually fit her perfectly now.

Here's the thing: Maybe it was just the one I got, but it lasted all of ONE HOUR. The very first time I attempted to unsnap the crotch for a diaper change, the snap ripped through the fabric! The snaps are much more heavy-duty than Carter's or Old Navy, whereas the fabric is much thinner and lighter weight.

I returned it, without ordering a new one. I also returned the matching leggings, which are the same material. I don't expect them to last beyond the first rough... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น