วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cupcake 3-Pack Bodysuits, 0-3 months


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.2

List Price : Price : $5.99
Cupcake 3-Pack Bodysuits, 0-3 months




    Cupcake 3-Pack Bodysuits, 0-3 months Reviews


    Cupcake 3-Pack Bodysuits, 0-3 months Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    4 Reviews
    5 star:
     (2)
    4 star:
     (1)
    3 star:
     (1)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    5.0 out of 5 stars cute and soft, January 3, 2012
    By 
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This review is from: Cupcake 3-Pack Bodysuits (Apparel)
    Love all Hudson Baby products. The designs are cute, the material is soft, nothing ever shrinks, which is the best part. The sizes are right on. My 7 month old is tall but fits perfectly in the 6-9 months size. Will definitely buy more Hudson Baby in the future, much better quality than Carters at a better price at that.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    3.0 out of 5 stars Onesies are cheap, December 13, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This review is from: Cupcake 3-Pack Bodysuits (Apparel)
    These onesies I thought would be really cute because they have cupcakes on them, and Lord knows I love anything with cupcakes on them. But...once they arrived, they appeared very cheaply made and of poor quality. I know babies are just going to spit on them...but just seemed...cheap.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice clothes, December 7, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This review is from: Cupcake 3-Pack Bodysuits (Apparel)
    I bought these bodysuits for my girl and they are very nice. I did not expect with such kind quality, and I became so surprised when I saw quality. I really want to suggest these bodysuits to others, not expensive and good quality.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
    ›  See all 4 customer reviews...

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น