- A great first layer against baby's skin, our super soft one-piece makes a great addition to baby's mix and match wardrobe
- Super soft
- Maintains shape after washing and only requires short, low temperature drying times
- Maintains beautiful vibrant colors wash after wash
Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Lotus, -3 Months Reviews
Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Lotus, -3 Months Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Lotus (Apparel) So this is my third child and I wish that I had found these with my first! They are so soft and comfortable, comform to her body without being tight. I use them a lot under my daughter's sleep sacks and they will be very useful as a bottom layer this winter. I'm back for more colors! 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Lotus (Apparel) Kicky pants may be a lot more expensive then other baby clothes, and paying $20 for a onesie may seem like a lot, but it's worth it! These are super stretchy so they will fit my daughter much longer than the regular cotton ones she used to wear to bed. They are so soft and she loves wearing them! |
› See both customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น