- Double row of snaps gives an extra inch of length to "grow" with your baby for longer wear
- Lap-shoulder neck opening makes dressing baby easier
- Tagless neck label protects baby's delicate skin
- Safety stitching on all seams for extra strength; holds its shape, with minimal shrinkage after repeated washings
Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Fashion Basic 4 Pack - Winnie The Pooh Solids, Pink/Green/Yellow/Fuschia, 6-9 Months Reviews
Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Fashion Basic 4 Pack - Winnie The Pooh Solids, Pink/Green/Yellow/Fuschia, 6-9 Months Reviews
| Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Disney Cuddly Bodysuit - Winnie The Pooh Bold Solids 4-Pack (Apparel) I got my first pack of the Disney Cuddly Bodysuit 5-Pack in April, and they held up so well that I have bought several more packs in bigger sizes. Like the plain white onesies, these are a nice quality fabric, true to size, and have the adjustable, double-row snaps to extend the life of the onesies as baby grows longer.I love the colors in this pack of onesies. I didn't have any problems with the color fading on the first wash, and it has held up well over multiple washings. (We use cold water and All Free & Clear.) While these are slightly more expensive than Gerber 5-Pack Onesies Brand One Piece Underwear, they are often on sale, and their improved... Read more |
› See the customer review...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น