วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Bark, 3-6 Months


Customer Rating :
Rating: 2.0

List Price : $20.00 Price : $13.17
Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Bark, 3-6 Months


  • A great first layer against baby's skin, our super soft one-piece makes a great addition to baby's mix and match wardrobe
  • Super soft
  • Maintains shape after washing and only requires short, low temperature drying times
  • Maintains beautiful vibrant colors wash after wash


Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Bark, 3-6 Months Reviews


Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Bark, 3-6 Months Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:    (0)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2.0 out of 5 stars Not solid brown as it appears in the picture, September 9, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
There is white stitching along the edges of this item, I called Amazon and was informed they do not have this in a solid brown. Since I need a solid brown onesie I'll be returning this. But the things I did notice about it (w/o washing it or putting it on my child) is that it is tagless and it is stretchy. It's made from bamboo so its texture more resembles nylon than cotton.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น